NA team needs bot lane!!!

Goal:

Looking for 2 players to play bot lane in SR 5's Ranked Queue.

Pre - Req's:

These players should have logged many matches together and know each other personally. We prefer two IRL friends to make things run smoother, as the three players on our team currently are IRL friends. Players should have strong English skills and be available every time for practice. We understand some nights people can't make it, that's life. We use Facebook, as communication for practice attendance and discussion on team comps, and play strategy.

Breakdown:

By no means are the three of us "pros," but we do have a considerable amount of skill. Combined we have roughly 5k games played. And have now decided to take the game seriously and push onward to become "pros." We started a team and went 7-0 in 3's, and then received our first loss to a group of 3 2k elo players. We then decided to make it a practice team and have since then run random comps testing new strategies. 

Times of Practice:

We practice 7 days a week. Like I said, we are dedicated serious players. Practice times are all -5:00 GMT and are as follows:

Monday 8:30PM - 12:00AM
    Tuesday 8:30PM - 12:00AM
    Wednesday 8:30PM - 12:00AM
    Thursday 8:30PM - 12:00AM
    Friday 6:30PM - 12:00AM
    Saturday 4:30PM - 12:00AM
    Sunday 9:00AM - 12:00AM (As much as possible ideally)

Any change in practice attendance, should be communicated through Facebook.

Tryouts:

We will not be holding tryouts, we will be simply picking up a group of twos and running with them, and if they work out then they are welcome to stay. We are very relaxed outside of game and very competitive in game, we expect the same from you.

If your interested in playing with us, and have the dedication to commit to something greater then yourself, feel free to post. People that wish to play can post their GT's and their Friends GT. Please do not post unless you can commit to the practice times and have a strong understanding for the game. Be honest with yourself and save both yourself and my time if your not at least an adequate ranked player in LoL. Battle on!

Still looking.

well i can play adc but one think about me is that i play w/1 hand b/c i am handicap. hmm -5:00 GMT time to usa est??

Me and an irl friend of mine are interested in bot lane i run adc he does support work well together ive been playin since beta and played dota and hon were very dedicated players about 8 hours a day usually weekends more he's newer to the game but plays very well and is dedicated we have good map awareness both communicate have Skype teamspeak can get whatever u need is to normally were playing next to eachother just recently decideplay take the game more serious I main adc have all unlocked but can fill any position if need behave all but like 5 champions if ur still looking add me game tag is jiggleneck interested in running a game n seein what happens

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes