Corsair announce Vengeance 10k Cup

From the news post:

Corsair has announced, in cooperation with Esports Heaven, their first venture into the world of League of Legends. The best part? A massive $10,000 prize purse.

After a very successful Call of Duty 4 tournament, the good people of Corsair felt the urge to provide a different game style with the same chances as their FPS-enthusiasts. So just like CoD4 we are asking everyone to spread the word, start training, start signing up and prepare for some fiercely fought matches.

This cup will again feature a maximum of 256 teams and will start off with a group stage. Throughout the group stage, Best of 1 will be played. We'll have 64 groups each having 4 teams, the top two of each group will progress into the playoffs. The playoffs will consist of 128 teams and will be double elimination.

The tournament will take place on EU-West accounts only, though the tournament is not limited to players from West Europe.
    More information will soon be placed on http://vengeance-cup.corsair.com, make sure to read up on all the new content.

This website is completely linked with the Esports Heaven database. You can log in using your Esports Heaven account information and there is no need for you to create a new team or entity if you are already signed up to Esports Heaven! We do ask teams to register to the Esportsheaven website prior to the opening of the tournament sign-up.

Hope to see lots of teams get behind this as it could be a fantastic competition. 

Fantastic to see even more tournaments that are open to anyone. Good date too as I'm sure Hannover will bring some more interest to the scene.

Tikita on EU-West

As I was reading your post I was excited, until I saw it was on EU-West and I became sad =(.

I don't think my level 2 account over there will get my team far. Sounds like a great tournament though! Best of luck to anyone who is going to enter.

Director of LoLPro

-Asil

Quote from millen99 »

From the news post:

Corsair has announced, in cooperation with Esports Heaven, their first venture into the world of League of Legends. The best part? A massive $10,000 prize purse.

After a very successful Call of Duty 4 tournament, the good people of Corsair felt the urge to provide a different game style with the same chances as their FPS-enthusiasts. So just like CoD4 we are asking everyone to spread the word, start training, start signing up and prepare for some fiercely fought matches.

This cup will again feature a maximum of 256 teams and will start off with a group stage. Throughout the group stage, Best of 1 will be played. We'll have 64 groups each having 4 teams, the top two of each group will progress into the playoffs. The playoffs will consist of 128 teams and will be double elimination.

The tournament will take place on EU-West accounts only, though the tournament is not limited to players from West Europe.
    More information will soon be placed on http://vengeance-cup.corsair.com, make sure to read up on all the new content.

This website is completely linked with the Esports Heaven database. You can log in using your Esports Heaven account information and there is no need for you to create a new team or entity if you are already signed up to Esports Heaven! We do ask teams to register to the Esportsheaven website prior to the opening of the tournament sign-up.

Hope to see lots of teams get behind this as it could be a fantastic competition. 

Were signing up now!!

Team Curse Team Captain.    Follow us at www.facebook.com/teamcurse

Quote from Asilwen »

As I was reading your post I was excited, until I saw it was on EU-West and I became sad =(.

I don't think my level 2 account over there will get my team far. Sounds like a great tournament though! Best of luck to anyone who is going to enter.

This. Plus someone took my Summoner Name on EU-W! Good luck to all teams that enter.

LoL Pro Social Media Director / Community Manager
    Spud on North America.
    @vgspud

Sounds awesome, I love how E-Sports are growing particularly in LoL.  

Quote from LiQuiD112» 

Were signing up now!!

There go my chances :(

Last edited by aerithscar: 2/21/2012 7:03:02 PM

Tikita on EU-West

Quote from LiQuiD112 »

Quote from millen99 »

From the news post:

Were signing up now!!

Awesome, we need more US teams, hope you guys do well.

Quick bump to let you all know sign ups are coming to a close, final date is 6th of March, so get signed up now to avoid disappointment!

http://vengeance-cup.corsair.com/?page=tournament_news&action=view&news_id=705

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes