Context Form

[All] Mm ParadoXical (Cassiopea): LOL

[All] M5 Diamondez (Lee Sin): STFU RETARD

[All] Mm ParadoXical (Cassiopea): woah :(

[All] Mm ParadoXical (Cassiopea): i was just laughing at the kick :/

[All] Mm Pixel3 (Janna): im sad

[All] M5 Alex Ich QQ (Ryze): dont type anything all chat

[All] M5 Alex Ich QQ (Ryze): unmannered retards

[All] M5 Diamondez (Lee Sin): idc. mb u just stfu??

Unprofessional?  Are you still a fan?  Discuss.

We rarely see this happening in a ''pro'' game. I still believe they were joking around, well, not a good way to joke around. That makes them really unprofessional.

IGN: Lokiiiz (North America)
    League/Division: Platinum I - Graves's Tricksters
    Main Role(s): Jungle/ADC

Contacting Info
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZeaniaGaming

This kind of makes me lose respect for M5. I know it's a competitive environment, etc, but still there's irony in them calling MM unmannered while calling them "retards".

Director of LoLPro

-Asil

M5 has always been rude imo. Everytime they lose it seems to be "bg". Just the other week they lost diamondprox says "bg" and quits before they actually down the nexus.

Quote from Warpedex »

M5 has always been rude imo. Everytime they lose it seems to be "bg". Just the other week they lost diamondprox says "bg" and quits before they actually down the nexus.

Yeah I forgot about that, yeah they're always throwing out "bgs" after they lose. Have some sportsmanship, people.

Director of LoLPro

-Asil

Russian gamers in general rage a lot. If you ever watch their scrims on stream, diamondez is Constantly raging at gosu pepper (If you understand russian that is). They're not joking around, they're just assholes :S

Yeah, that's pretty unprofessional, especially in a community where the pros are ~generally~ well mannered and well behaved with one another, often showing good humor about the games regardless of the outcomes. This definitely disappoints me to see from such an up and coming professional team. Perhaps they should work on their etiquette.

However, and though this is no excuse, they ARE in an environment where tensions are high. Mistakes on one person's behalf could decimate your chances of moving foreward in the ladder and no one wants to be That Guy.  Diamondez probably took it as an affront to his skill and the fear of becoming/being so offended that someone could associate him with That Guy caused him to over-react like a five year old ;P

STILL unprofessional however. Even if it WERE an attack towards Diamondez, that's no way of handling a situation ;P

Brilliant players, just have to work on the "professional" aspect of their game ;P Basically, M5, Y U NO PROFESSIONALE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZrfXd76zXHg#!

Last edited by NerdyNotDirty: 3/15/2012 1:00:49 PM

M5 are a bunch of A$$ holes

Team Curse Team Captain.    Follow us at www.facebook.com/teamcurse

Cultural differences in behavior are huge between even just western europe and russia, much less north america and russia (or anywhere else and south america).

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes