- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
|Q Dark Flight|
|W Blood Thirst / Blood Price|
|E Blades of Torment|
Maxing Blades of Torment first allows Aatrox to have efficient wave clear and poke the enemy laner. While maxing maxing Blood Thirst/Blood Price will allow Aatrox to sustain and out trade his opponent.
Passive: Blood Well
- Blood Well
- When using an ability that costs Health, Aatrox stores the self-inflicted damage into the Blood Well. Upon taking fatal damage, Aatrox extracts the blood from the well and recovers it as Health over a brief duration. Additionally, Aatrox gains 1% Attack Speed for every 2% blood that is in the well.
Blood Well is a passive that gives you a second chance at life. It makes you invulnerable for three seconds, upon which you revive with the amount of blood stored in the Blood Well. The exact amount is the amount stored + 10.5 + (15.75 x level). It has a relatively short cooldown of 225 seconds compared to the rest of the Guardian Angel-like effects.
Q: Dark Flight
- Dark Flight
- Aatrox takes flight and slams down at a targeted location, dealing 70/115/160/205/250 (+0.6*AD) physical damage to all nearby enemies and knocking up targets at the center of impact for 1 second.
- 10% of current Health
- 16/15/14/13/12 Seconds
Dark Flight is a very fast animation gap-closing ability. It knocks up any targets hit in the very center of the circle so it acts like a 1 second stun. The ability can carry you over walls for an escape so as long as you have it, chances are you can escape a sticky situation. Dark Flight also gives Aatrox the option to peel for his carries, however, he's much better at assassinating enemy carries.
W: Blood Thirst / Blood Price
- Blood Thirst / Blood Price
- While toggled off Aatrox benefits from Blood Thirst, while toggled on Blood Price is activated and removes Blood Thirst.
Blood Thirst: Every third attack, Aatrox restores 20/25/30/35/40 (+0.25*AD) Health, increased by 200% () when below half Health.
Blood Price: Every third attack, Aatrox deals 60/95/130/165/200 (+1*AD) bonus physical damage and loses Health.
- No Cost
- 0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5 Seconds
This ability is a toggle effect with one doing bonus damage at the cost of health every 3 hits and the other giving health every 3 hits with a triple bonus if you're below 50% health. The heal from this ability becomes a massive baiting tool when you're below 50% health, where players think that they'll kill you and you get a big burst of health out of nowhere. The 3 hit effect kind of crippled Aatrox's usability as he'd just be a significantly better champion if the effects applied every hit at a 1/3rd diminished effect.
E: Blades of Torment
- Blades of Torment
- Aatrox unleashes the power of his blade, dealing 75/110/145/180/215 (+0.6*AP) (+0.6*AD) Magic Damage to all enemies hit and slowing them by 40% for 1.8/2/2.3/2.5/2.8 seconds.
- 5% of current Health
- 12/11/10/9/8 Seconds
This ability fires a triangle-like nuke from the tip of Aatrox's blade dealing magic damage and slowing for a short period. The end of the projectile has a very narrow hitbox, so be careful when firing this ability, you must be very accurate if they're not rather close to you. You'll generally want to use this ability after you Dark Flight so that you can auto attack your target the maximum times.
- Aatrox draws in the blood of his foes, dealing 200/300/400 (+1*AP) magic damage to all enemy champions around him, increasing his Attack Speed by 40/50/60%, and gaining 175 Attack Range for 12 seconds.
- No Cost
- 100/85/70 Seconds
Massacre is an AOE magic damage max % health nuke based on Aatrox's current position. It's a bit like a Kennen ult or a Fiddlesticks ult with the champ as the center point, but all his damage happens instantly. After using the ultimate he has a nice little range increase to 325 and a massive attack speed steroid. Combined with his attack speed steroid from Blood Well, he can easily be near cap with very few items.
- Page 4 of 7