- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x2
Greater Quint of Armor x1
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Health x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x5
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed x4
- Marks: Standard for Marksmen, these add damage.
- Seals: These will help you not get burst down lategame.
- Glyphs: Attack speed to round up with your quints and flat Magic Resist to add some survivability.
- Quintessences: Attack Speed Quintessences are very strong. Add one Armor to make up for the lack of Armor in your Seals.
Flash is a great skill, defensively and offensively. It can be used defensively to get away from battles that aren’t in your favor, or offensively to get the last ability or attack off on an enemy to score a kill.
Heal is useful because it can prevent you from being bursted. It also gives you that extra health when getting into big exchanges so that you can have an advantage or you're even with the other ADC. It will heal yourself and an ally, and grant movement speed as well, which makes it great for peeling.
- Page 5 of 8