- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed+4.5% attack speed
Greater Mark of Attack Damage+0.95 attack damage
Greater Mark of Attack Speed+1.7% attack speed
Greater Seal of Armor+1 armor
Greater Seal of Scaling Health+1.33 health per level (+24 at champion level 18)
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist+1.34 magic resist
- Marks: Take Attack Damage with one Attack Speed Mark to round numbers up. These will increase your damage output.
- Seals: Take a mix of Armor and Health per Level so you can survive lane and lategame burst.
- Glyphs: Take Magic Resist or Magic Resist per level depending on your lane opponent.
- Quintessences: Take Attack Speed for increased DPS.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
FlashTeleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
HealRestores 95-475 Health (depending on champion level) and Grants 30% Movement Speed for 2 seconds to you and target allied champion. Additionally removes any healing reduction effects that afflict either champion.
Flash is a great skill, defensively and offensively. It can be used defensively to get away from battles that aren’t in your favor, or offensively to get the last ability or attack off on an enemy to score a kill.
Heal is useful because it can prevent you from being bursted. It also gives you that extra health when getting into big exchanges so that you can have an advantage or you're even with the other ADC. It will heal yourself and an ally, and grant movement speed as well, which makes it great for peeling.
- Page 5 of 8