- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
To be up-to-date on all LoLPro pro guides, tournaments and more, us on Facebook and Follow @LoLProOfficial us on Twitter!
Greater Quint of Ability Power x3
Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration x9
Greater Seal of Mana Regeneration x9
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power x9
Failed to load S4TalentCalc PostWidget
|Q Noxious Blast|
|E Twin Fang|
|R Petrifying Gaze|
Full Game build
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Athene's Unholy Grail
- Luden's Echo
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Void Staff
Pros and Cons
- Extremely strong laning presence.
- Very good at zoning enemies both in lane and during Baron/Dragon attempts.
- One of the strongest sustained DPS casters in the game.
- Very mobile when Noxious Blast lands which makes her excellent for harassing.
- Requires a high amount of skill to play correctly.
- If you aren't landing your spells in combo's to utilize her passive she can run out of mana quickly.
- Her ultimate can make or break a team fight and is hard to use.
- No escapes for laning phase.
- Casting Twin Fang (E) on a non-poisoned target during team fights generally costs you your life.
Counterpicks - Mid Lane
- Page 1 of 7