- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
To be up-to-date on all LoLPro pro guides, tournaments and more, us on Facebook and Follow @LoLProOfficial us on Twitter!
Greater Quint of Ability Power x3
Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration x9
Greater Seal of Mana Regeneration x9
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power x9
|Q Noxious Blast|
|E Twin Fang|
|R Petrifying Gaze|
Full Game build
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Athene's Unholy Grail
- Luden's Echo
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Void Staff
Pros and Cons
- Extremely strong laning presence.
- Very good at zoning enemies both in lane and during Baron/Dragon attempts.
- One of the strongest sustained DPS casters in the game.
- Very mobile when Noxious Blast lands which makes her excellent for harassing.
- Requires a high amount of skill to play correctly.
- If you aren't landing your spells in combo's to utilize her passive she can run out of mana quickly.
- Her ultimate can make or break a team fight and is hard to use.
- No escapes for laning phase.
- Casting Twin Fang (E) on a non-poisoned target during team fights generally costs you your life.
Counterpicks - Mid Lane
- Page 1 of 7