- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power+4.95 ability power
Greater Mark of Attack Speed+1.7% attack speed
Greater Seal of Armor+1 armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist+0.16 magic resist per level (+3 at champion level 18)
- Marks: Attack speed increases her clear speed and DPS quite significantly.
- Seals: Armor decreases the damage you take in the jungle early game, allows for you to tower diver better and makes you overall more tanky.
- Glyphs: I pick Ability Power Glyphs as I won't be needing much Magic Resistance early in the game and I want to be as strong as possible in ganks.
- Quintessences: Ability power quints just makes you a whole lot stronger.
Alternative Rune Builds:
- Magic Resistance Blues work well if there is a lot of magic damage early game from their lanes and jungler.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
FlashTeleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
SmiteDeals 390-1000 true damage (depending on champion level) to target monster or enemy minion.
Flash is necessary on most champions, and with Diana, you can combo that with Lunar Rush + Moonfall for a powerful initiate. It is also a valuable escape tool.
Smite is necessary to secure monster objectives such as Dragon and Baron and runic buff objectives such as Blue and Red. It also increases your jungling speed. A good thing to do when using Smite is to hover over the icon to see how much damage Smite will do and last hit the monster objectives once their HP falls below your current smite damage.
- Page 5 of 7