- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x2
Greater Quint of Armor x1
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Health x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x5
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed x4
- Seals: These will help you not get burst down lategame.
- Glyphs: Attack speed to round up with your quints and flat Magic Resist to add some survivability.
- Quintessences: Attack Speed Quintessences are very strong. Add one Armor to make up for the lack of Armor in your Seals.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
Standard offensive masteries for marksmen.
Draven needs Flash because he has no escape. This will allow him to Flash away in times of danger, allowing him to survive. It will also allow you to secure kills from targets that are running away with low HP.
Barrier will help you survive through burst so you can come back in a fight and provide more DPS before dying.
- Page 5 of 8