- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x2
Greater Quint of Attack Damage x1
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x5
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed x4
- Seals: Standard to take armor in lane to increase better trades/less damage from minions.
- Glyphs: If you want to be more safe you can take 5 MR runes but i like to take All Attack speed Glyphs.
- Quintessences: Attack Speed Quintessences are very strong. Add one Damage quint as Draven's axes scale heavily from AD
- Points Available: 30 / 30
Standard offensive masteries for marksmen.
Draven needs Flash because he has no escape. This will allow him to Flash away in times of danger, allowing him to survive. It will also do fancy plays with your R and E by pressing E/R then flashing reducing the casting time.
Heal is just a standard summoner spell for all Marksmen. Good summoner to keep you and your support healthy when trading.
- Page 5 of 7