- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quintessence of Life Steal+1.5% Life Steal.
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage+2.25 attack damage
Greater Mark of Attack Damage+0.95 attack damage
Greater Seal of Armor+1 armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist+1.34 magic resist
Greater Glyph of Mana Regeneration+0.33 mana regen / 5 sec.
- Marks: Standard marks for an AD carry.
- Armor: You should run these in every champion.
- Glyphs: Good defensive stats and some mana sustain.
- Quintessnces: These will provide you with some early sustain and damage.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
Standard offensive masteries for marksmen.
BarrierShields your champion for 115-455 (depending on champion level) for 2 seconds.
FlashTeleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
Draven needs Flash because he has no escape. This will allow him to Flash away in times of danger, allowing him to survive. It will also allow you to secure kills from targets that are running away with low HP.
Barrier will help you survive through burst so you can come back in a fight and provide more DPS before dying.
- Page 5 of 8