- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x2
Greater Quint of Armor x1
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Scaling Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist x5
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed x4
- Seals: These will help you not get burst down lategame.
- Glyphs: Attack speed to round up with your quints and flat Magic Resist to add some survivability.
- Quintessences: Attack Speed Quintessences are very strong. Add one Armor to make up for the lack of Armor in your Seals.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
I put 5 points in defensive for the increased barrier, and the extra health per lvl. I put 4 in utility for the reduced flash cool down and the bonus mana regen. You can also put 9 into defensive and get Veterans scars, but I prefer the mana regen/reduced flash. Finally you get 21 in offensive taking the standard ADC talents (nothing special here).
Cleanse is always strong against teams that have too much CC. Ezreal is squishy, so try getting Cleanse when you need to get away from annoying amounts of CC. Taking cleanse also allows you to purchase a Guardian Angel or Warmogs over a Quicksilver Sash.
Barrier is strong when against someone that is taking Cleanse. CC isn't as strong against Ezreal because of your mobility so taking this extra shield is a lot stronger.
Flash is a general escape summoner skill and the strongest one in the game. It can make the kill or break their kill. It allows repositioning if you get caught, chase, etc.
- Page 5 of 7