- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Damage x3
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9
- Marks: These help you trade better in lane and scale into a damage threat.
- Seals: Armor is great for early trades and to withstand more damage. You can replace them with health per level if facing an AP champion.
- Glyphs: These will help you survive early against AP. You can replace them with scaling MR if you wish.
- Quintessence: Same as Marks.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
These will allow you to be strong early in lane and remain a damage threat for the rest of the game while also having some basic tankiness.
Flash is a must. It is the best escape summoner in the game. It allows you to escape, chase enemies down, juke and overall be more creative with the way you play.
Teleport is mandatory for Top Laners nowadays as it's your only way to join Dragon fights. It also helps a lot with split-pushing. Your ultimate isn't impactful enough to justify not taking Teleport, as it won't save your team in most situations if there's a 5 on 4 fight.
- Page 5 of 6