- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Skill Order and Passive: Happy Hour
* Skilling Body Slam (E) over Drunken Rage (W) gives you more damage in your burst combo, but much less sustain and defense in lane. I prefer maxing Body Slam (E).
Q: Barrel Roll
- Barrel Roll
- Gragas rolls his cask to a location, which can be activated again to explode or will explode on its own after 5 seconds, dealing 85/135/185/235/285 (+0.9*AP) magic damage to enemies in the area and slowing their Attack Speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3 seconds.
- 80/90/100/110/120 Mana
- 11/10/9/8/7 Seconds
This is Gragas' poke ability to soften people up for dives, kills, ganks or fights around objectives like Turrets, Dragons and Barons. It has one of the longest ranges of any nukes in the game with a high base and low cooldown. He can just be spamming out barrels with blue buff and it becomes very difficult to deal with in a tower siege.
W: Drunken Rage
- Drunken Rage
- Gragas guzzles down brew from his cask, channeling for 1 second. He gains 30/45/60/75/90 mana while channeling, and becomes empowered after finishing, increasing physical Attack Damage by 30/40/50/60/70, and reducing damage taken by 10/12/14/16/18% for 20 seconds.
- No Cost
- 25/25/25/25/25 Seconds
This ability is actually what gives Gragas his strong laning phase. It makes his auto attacks very deadly, his farming very easy and his Body Slam scale up in damage. It gives him nearly unlimited mana and activates his Happy Hour passive so it actually heals him as well.
E: Body Slam
- Body Slam
- Gragas charges forward, colliding with the first enemy unit. He deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.5*AP) (+0.5*AD) magic damage to enemies in the area and slows them by 35% for 2.5 seconds.
Body Slam's Cooldown is reduced by 50% if Gragas collides with a unit.
- 75 Mana
- 12/12/12/12/12 Seconds
Gragas primarily uses this ability for mobility and rarely for the actual nuke. It helps you get into good positions to throw barrel and use explosive cask to initiate. You can also get out of very stick situations or Body Slam over thin walls to escape.
R: Explosive Cask
- Explosive Cask
- Gragas throws his cask to an area. Upon landing, it deals 200/325/450 (+0.9*AP) magic damage to all units struck, knocking them back.
- 100 Mana
- 100/90/80 Seconds
Gragas' ultimate is very deadly and has a low cooldown and can simply be used to poke. It can knock opponents a massive distance, keep them from tower hugging and can just be used for all kinds of nasty combinations. Simply put, Gragas ultimate is one of the most powerful ultimates in the game.
- Page 4 of 7