- Quick Guide
- Item Build
- Runes, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
- Author / Rework
To be up-to-date on all LoLPro pro guides, tournaments and more, us on Facebook and Follow @LoLProOfficial us on Twitter!
Greater Quint of Ability Power x2
Greater Quint of the Piercing Present x1
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9
Greater Seal of Scaling Health x9
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power x9
Failed to load S4TalentCalc PostWidget
|Q H-28G Evolution Turret|
|W Hextech Micro-Rockets|
|E CH-1 Concussion Grenade|
- Doran's Ring
- Health Potion
- Warding Totem (Trinket)
Full Build (Sub Athene's for Morellonomicon Against AD Comps)
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Void Staff
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Athene's Unholy Grail
- Liandry's Torment
Pros and Cons
- Lane bully
- Very safe in lane from Jungle ganks with proper positioning of turrets, will often turn a gank around and get a kill 1 vs 2.
- Excellent anti-dive champion capable of creating a safe zone to protect your ADC.
- Heimerdinger shines at Dragon and Baron fights as well as in the Jungle and thus he's really good for objectives.
- He is not as mana hungry as he was before the rework and can easily siege without the Ancient Golem buff.
- Cooldowns and Turret kit generation are long in the earlier stages of the game before you pick up Athene's or Morellonomicon.
- Heimer is not a real play maker and relies on enemies making mistakes against you, fortunately, this happens all the time.
Counterpicks - Vulnerable To:
- These champions are not hard counters but are more annoying to deal with. These are winnable skill matchups.
- Page 1 of 6