- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x2
Greater Quint of Armor x1
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Health x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x5
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed x4
- Seals: These will help you not get burst down lategame.
- Glyphs: Attack speed to round up with your quints and flat Magic Resist to add some survivability.
- Quintessences: Attack Speed Quintessences are very strong. Add one Armor to make up for the lack of Armor in your Seals.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
Flash is currently absolutely necessary on every AD Carry in order to make plays, manage situations and escape. If the enemy has flash and you don't, expect to be outplayed. Remember that Flash has a cooldown of 300 seconds (5minutes), if the enemy AD uses this cooldown then you should be more aggressive and try to capitalize.
Barrier is really useful on Jinx. You can use it to soak up damage when you dive into a fight or bait enemies into diving you. The duration of this spell is pretty short so you need to make sure that you use it when they enemy is outputting the most amount of damage. If your support exhausts their AD, he won't put out as much damage and it will be partially wasted.
- Page 5 of 8