- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage+2.25 attack damage
Greater Quintessence of Life Steal+1.5% Life Steal.
Greater Mark of Attack Damage+0.95 attack damage
Greater Seal of Armor+1 armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist+1.34 magic resist
- Marks: These will help you clear the jungle faster and deal more damage in ganks.
- Seals: Standard jungle Seals.
- Glyphs: These will help you not get burst down.
- Quintessences: Two lifesteal Quints are enough to help you sustain through your jungle clear. Add an Attack Damage Quint to complete your Marks.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
I like to take offensive masteries to deal as much damage as possible. Play Kha'zix like an Assassin and you'll do well. Timing is everything for Kha'Zix, so you won't be needing points in Defense that much, due to your ultimate.
FlashTeleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
SmiteDeals 390-1000 true damage (depending on champion level) to target monster or enemy minion.
Flash is almost mandatory. It can be used in a lot of different ways: as an escape, as a way of setting up a teamfight, or even to help you get far away while waiting for a reset to go back in.
Smite is mandatory on junglers for securing objectives and better jungle clear times.
- Page 5 of 7