- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Build 1 - Burst Build
- Build 2 - CDR Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power+4.95 ability power
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration+0.87 magic penetration
Greater Seal of Armor+1 armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist+0.16 magic resist per level (+3 at champion level 18)
Going for this rune setup is fairly standard and allows you to use your spells more later in the game, and in lane as well.
- Flat AP Quints - These give you early game damage to make you a threat.
- Flat Magic Pen Runes - These help mitigate the natural magic resistance most champions have
- Armor Yellows - Good for early game and trading in lane.
- Scaling MR glyphs - MR Glyphs help you in almost all matchups in the mid lane.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
IgniteIgnites target enemy champion, dealing 70-410 true damage (depending on champion level) over 5 seconds, grants you vision of the target, and reduces healing effects on them for the duration.
FlashTeleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
Ignite is standard on most AP carries as it gives you better kill potential and allows you to be aggressive.
Flash is almost a must on every champion. It can be used offensively or defensively and can save your life multiple times, or win you the game by giving you better positioning. There are very few cases where you don't take flash.
You could take teleport if you want the gank potential with it, and map pressure globally. This is situational though, I find ignite to be more usefu
- Page 6 of 8