- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x2
Greater Quint of Armor x1
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Health x9
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist x5
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed x4
- Seals: These will help you not get burst down lategame.
- Glyphs: Attack speed to round up with your quints and flat Magic Resist to add some survivability.
- Quintessences: Attack Speed Quintessences are very strong. Add one Armor to make up for the lack of Armor in your Seals.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
21-9-0 for the most aggression in lane and most damage out of lane, while still having some defensive attributes.
Flash is an all around useful spell for escapes and chases. It is very standard to run flash on almost any character in competitive play. Combined with Strut this will allow you to keep your distance while maintaining you damage output without dying.
Cleanse because you have no escape and this will allow you to get out of sticky situations or get rid of Exhaust.
Barrier because you can use this to bait enemy champions into exchanges and if they go Cleanse, you can out-pressure them.
- Page 5 of 7