- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x3
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Armor x4
Greater Seal of Scaling Health x5
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist x9
- Points Available: 30 / 30
|Q Dredge Line|
|W Titan's Wrath|
|R Depth Charge|
- Hunter's Machete
- Boots of Speed
- Boots of Mobility
- Enchantment: Juggernaut
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Randuin's Omen
- Negatron Cloak
- Greater Totem (Trinket)
- Ancient Sentinel
Pros and Cons
- Has 4 types of CC.
- Good at performing all sorts of ganks. (Lane ganks/ River ganks)
- Power spikes at level 5 onward to level 9
- Can escape bad situations with Dredge Line.
- Great initiation(Q DredgeLine/R Depth Charge) and peeling abilities
- Can't duel well and reacges low health while clearing 2nd buff. (Weak to CounterJungling)
- Has no inherent sustain, just a shield.
- Has very low base movement speed for a melee.
- Slow level 1-3 jungling speed.
- Page 1 of 7