- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x3
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x5
Greater Mark of Armor Penetration x4
Greater Seal of Armor x4
Greater Seal of Scaling Health x5
Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction x9
- Marks: Getting a mix of Armor Penetration and Attack Damage will greatly increase your damage output both in ganks and in the jungle.
- Seals: Flat armor seals will majorly reduce the damage taken from neutral creeps while you jungle, as well as damage taken from the enemy Marksman. Health Per Level will allow you to scale better into lategame, as you'll be diving into the enemy team.
- Glyphs: CDR glyphs will allow you to have your ultimate up more often.
- Quintessences: Most proficient quints for a physical damage dealer at the moment are Attack Speed Quints. Nocturne is pretty much an auto-attacker so take these.
Failed to load S4TalentCalc PostWidget
Flash allows you to chase enemies, escape, smite-steal objectives, juke... It's just too good.
All junglers need Smite to clear faster and secure objectives.
- Page 5 of 7