- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed+1.5% movement speed
Greater Quintessence of Life Steal+1.5% Life Steal.
Greater Mark of Attack Damage+0.95 attack damage
Greater Seal of Armor+1 armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist+1.34 magic resist
- Marks: These will help you clear the jungle faster and provide you with more damage during ganks and teamfights.
- Seals: Armor seals are the way to go for all junglers.
- Glyphs: These will allow you to tank a lot of Magic Damage through the game.
- Quintessences: Two Lifesteal quintessences allow you for the Doran's Blade start. One Movement Speed Quintessence will allow you to move faster in the jungle and chasing down enemies.
Taking full Attack Damage Quintessences or full Movement Speed Quintessences is also possible, but I feel like the above combination is superior because of the sustain it grants you.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
The defensive Mastery tree for Season 4 is very strong. These Masteries will allow you to tank a lot of damage, while giving you enough Attack Damage for both early and late game.
GhostYour champion can move through units and has 27% increased Movement Speed for 10 seconds
SmiteDeals 390-1000 true damage (depending on champion level) to target monster or enemy minion.
Ghost is the best Summoner Spell for Olaf. Comboed with your ultimate, it allows you to chase enemies down. The only way to escape from you after you Ghost is flashing through a wall, but the Cooldown from Ghost is lower than that of Flash, so it would be a good trade for you.
Smite is just a must on all junglers because it helps you get the buffs, clear the jungle faster, and secure OR steal objectives.
As mentioned above, Ghost is superior to Flash both in utility and Cooldown. It might be useful situationally, indeed, but those situations are so rare that it's not worth it.
- Page 5 of 7