- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Movement Speed x1
Greater Quint of Life Steal x2
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9
- Marks: These will help you clear the jungle faster and provide you with more damage during ganks and teamfights.
- Seals: Armor seals are the way to go for all junglers.
- Glyphs: These will allow you to tank a lot of Magic Damage through the game.
- Quintessences: One Movement Speed Quintessence will allow you to move faster in the jungle and chasing down enemies.
Taking full Attack Damage Quintessences or full Movement Speed Quintessences is also possible, but I feel like the above combination is superior because of the sustain it grants you.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
The defensive Mastery tree for Season 4 is very strong. These Masteries will allow you to tank a lot of damage, while giving you enough Attack Damage for both early and late game.
Ghost is the best Summoner Spell for Olaf. Comboed with your ultimate, it allows you to chase enemies down. The only way to escape from you after you Ghost is flashing through a wall, but the Cooldown from Ghost is lower than that of Flash, so it would be a good trade for you.
Smite is just a must on all junglers because it helps you get the buffs, clear the jungle faster, and secure OR steal objectives.
As mentioned above, Ghost is superior to Flash both in utility and Cooldown. It might be useful situationally, indeed, but those situations are so rare that it's not worth it.
- Page 5 of 7