- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Greater Quint of Movement Speed x3
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9
Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9
|W Rune Prison|
|E Spell Flux|
|R Desperate Power|
Full Game Item Build
- Boots of Speed
- Health Potion
- Tear of the Goddess
- Catalyst the Protector
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Rod of Ages
- Glacial Shroud
- Will of the Ancients
- Frozen Heart
- Banshee's Veil
- Enchantment: Homeguard
- Greater Stealth Totem (Trinket)
Keep in mind that this is a very standard build path, and that it isn't set in stone. Sorcerer's Shoes can be swapped for Mercury Treads if the enemy team is CC-heavy, Abyssal/Void Staff can take the place of WotA if you find that you're not in need of the spellvamp, and Seraph's Embrace should sometimes be built instead of Muramana. This will be discussed in further detail in the item build section on page 3.
- Very strong late game, considered a hypercarry.
- Extremely tanky for an AP Carry.
- Built-in snare with low cooldown.
- Great wave clear with ultimate and low cooldown.
- Has AOE Damage and sustained ability power damage.
- Good burst in addition to his sustained damage.
- Because of his low cooldowns, he is almost always ready for a full-on engage, as opposed to some champions that are ultimate dependant.
- Relatively weak laning phase until about level 4.
- Has very short range on his abilities (he has to get up close and personal to do damage)
- Page 1 of 7