- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Runes, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
To be up-to-date on all LoLPro pro guides, tournaments and more, us on Facebook and Follow @LoLProOfficial us on Twitter!
Greater Quint of Movement Speed x3
Greater Mark of Attack Speed x9
Greater Seal of Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist x4
Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction x5
- Points Available: 30 / 30
|Q Crystal Slash|
|W Crystalline Exoskeleton|
Full Game Build
- Spirit of the Ancient Golem
- Mercury's Treads
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Frozen Fist
- Randuin's Omen
- Banshee's Veil
- Greater Stealth Totem (Trinket)
Jungle Route (Blue Side)
- Ancient Sentinel
- Gank Mid
Jungle Route (Purple Side)
- Ancient Sentinel
- Gank Top
Rushing double buffs and level 3 makes Skarner extremely dangerous to laners, especially early without wards. But there are a lot of factors to take into consideration before ganking at level 3
- If they have a strong ganking jungler like Jarvan or Lee Sin, don't gank unless you know there is no counter-gank coming. Instead, you want to get good positioning and counter-gank (or even just farm). Skarner isnt so great in initiating 2v2s at level 3, because he will get pinched by their jungler and the laner, and lose his shield. Only when his shield gets leveled up does he start to be strong in such a situation.
- It's way easier to gank top or mid at level 3 when you're blue side. Just loop around and gank from behind after taking blue, so long as your laner isn't pushing. You should be able to get flash or a kill, depending on your laner's kit.
- If you're purple side, you probably want to just farm post-buffs, because your gank routes are less safe.
- Then farm other camps and maybe gank some lanes until you hit level 6.
Pros and Cons
- He is a Scorpion and you can drag the other team around and laugh.
- Solid base damage: perfect for a jungler who can only afford to build tankiness.
- Can use his ulti and perma-slow to initiate, pick off a lone target, or peel for an ADC.
- Strong ganks post-6, and also strong ganks pre-6 if you can get behind the laner.
- OP against Melee champions.
- Excellent duelist; almost unkillable in 1v1 situations unless he gets kited.
- Enemy can QSS out of ultimate. Pay attention to their items and switch to peeling (slow and ult bruisers) once they get QSS. If their carries blow QSS early, feel free to ult them.
- Can be kited easily by the right comps.
- Weak dragon control - The AS slow stops you from keeping your cooldowns up.
- Words never spoken by a Skarner 'I'm definitely not running out of mana anytime soon, guys, so let's keep this fight/push going'.
Top 3 Counterpicks - General
- Page 1 of 7