- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Damage x1
Greater Quint of Life Steal x2
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Armor x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9
- Marks: These will allow you to clear the jungle faster and deal more damage during ganks.
- Seals: Standard Seals for jungle so you don't lose as much health.
- Glyphs: These make you tankier early game.
- Quintessences: Lifesteal allows you to start with Doran's Blade, while the AD Quintessence complements the Marks.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
Take 9 points into offense to amplify your basic attacks and Q damage. 21 points in to the defensive tree make Trundle pretty tanky and provide him with some nice teamfight benefits such as Tenacity, increased healing and reduced damage. The early defensive stats also allow you to be quite aggressive with the enemy jungler.
Flash is usually a better option for Trundle because he lacks a gap closing ability. It can be used in a multitude of ways to chase or escape enemies and it can be combined with your pillar for awesome jukes such as blocking enemies and flashing through it. It will also let you pass through the enemy front line to reach the enemy carries.
You need smite to clear the jungler faster and secure objectives.
Ghost may be used situationally to replace Flash, but that would be in 1% of the games or so. It does allow you to snowball early but you never know what's coming, so Flash is a better option.
- Page 5 of 7