- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Strategy and Tactics
If your team has got a strong level 1 you could try to invade. Vayne is really weak the first few levels so this doesn't happen often.
Blue team: Make sure to take the golems. They give you a huge advantage over your enemy. If you take golems and then push the first wave you will be level 2 when the enemies are halfway through level 1. This will make your lane easier if you do not get ganked by their jungler or misplay.
Purple team: here you've got some options.
1) You try to stop the enemy botlane from taking golems. This can usually be done by you and your support showing themselves there so the enemy gets scared.
2) You take your wolves if your jungler starts red, wolves do not give you as much exp as golems do but if you manage to push your lane afterwards you can still get ahead in level.
3) If your jungler starts blue ( which happens most of the time ) you can ask to share experience from the wolves.
Vayne is very weak in laning phase imo. You should focus on farming. If you are able to push the lane you should do so. Pushing means you have more minions to fight when they engage on you, the enemy will lose farm under tower, you will have the level advantage and the enemy must focus on farming and can't harass you.
If you get pushed by the enemy try to play safe while waiting for a gank. Focus on farming without getting poked to death. Once the minions have reset you should try to push.
The most important thing in teamfight is to hit your enemies as much as you can. Focus on the nearest target. You have to kite and kill targets one by one. Do not go for the enemy carry unless you can kill him without dying yourself.
Tips and Tricks
- Use Condemn after the enemy used his gapcloser
- Condemn can be queued up (click the ability and click on a champion) to knock back champions with gap closers like Shen.
- Don't dive into people in teamfights.
- Use Q to kite and dodge skillshots.
- You can use your Q to tumble out of jarvan ultimate and through anivia wall !!
- Page 6 of 8