- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quint of Attack Speed x3
Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9
Greater Seal of Scaling Health x9
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x9
- Marks: Attack Damage Marks will increase your damage output to creeps and enemy champions.
- Seals: Get Health per Level to synergize with the resists from your ultimate. You can also go for flat Armor if you want.
- Glyphs: Get Magic Resist Glyphs to be tankier early game.
- Quintessences: Attack Speed Quints are really strong and they synergize exceptionally well with Xin Zhao's kit and build.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
Flash is a very important tool in team fights as it will allow you to get extremely good positioning to use your ultimate. In addition in early level ganks you can use it land the crucial third hit with Three Talon Strike after the enemy Flashes.
THE reason you take Flash versus Ghost is because most good players will Flash the 3rd strike of Third Talon Strike and you won't get the knock up. You need to preemptively predict the Flash and Flash with them to get the knockup on the third strike. This is why Flash is better than Ghost.
Smite is necessary to secure monster objectives such as Dragon and Baron and runic buff objectives such as Blue and Red. It also increases your jungling speed. A good thing to do when using Smite is to hover over the icon to see how much damage Smite will do and last hit the monster objectives once their HP falls below your current smite damage.
- Page 5 of 7