- Quick Guide
- Author / Skins
- Item Build
- Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
- Strategy and Tactics
Rune, Masteries, and Summoner Spells
Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed+1.5% movement speed
Greater Mark of Attack Speed+1.7% attack speed
Greater Seal of Armor+1.41 armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist+1.34 magic resist
- Marks: By getting Attack Speed on Xin Zhao you are both increasing his damage output significantly and increasing his sustain, due to his Battle Cry passive. Those are the best marks for Xin Zhao.
- Seals: Armor decreases the damage you take in the jungle early game, allows for you to tower diver better and makes you overall more tanky.
- Glyphs: Picking Magic Resist glyphs helps you tank more magical damage during the whole game.
- Quintessences: Getting Movement Speed quintessences helps you gank more often and move faster through the jungle.
- Points Available: 30 / 30
These will increase your damage output in your early ganks. Since you're going to build full tank it's alright to get only 9 points in Defense.
SmiteDeals 390-1000 true damage (depending on champion level) to target monster or enemy minion.
FlashTeleports your champion a short distance toward your cursor's location.
Take Smite for the jungle and Flash for mobility.
Flash is a very important tool in team fights as it will allow you to get extremely good positioning to use your ultimate. In addition in early level ganks you can use it land the crucial third hit with Three Talon Strike after the enemy Flashes.
THE reason you take Flash versus Ghost is because most good players will Flash the 3rd strike of Third Talon Strike and you won't get the knock up. You need to preemptively predict the Flash and Flash with them to get the knockup on the third strike. This is why Flash is better than Ghost.
Smite is necessary to secure monster objectives such as Dragon and Baron and runic buff objectives such as Blue and Red. It also increases your jungling speed. A good thing to do when using Smite is to hover over the icon to see how much damage Smite will do and last hit the monster objectives once their HP falls below your current smite damage.
- Page 5 of 7