The new Lulu patch is now available on PBE and we went through a few things to dig out changes for you!
Keep in mind that this is an unofficial list of changes, it should be fairly reliable but nothing is final until it's confirmed by Riot.
Lulu the Sorceress - Stats
- Damage: 46.5 (+2.6 per level)
- Health: 496 (+82 per level)
- Mana: 250 (+50 per level)
- Movement Speed: 300
- Armor: 12.7 (+3.7 per level)
- Magic Resist: 30
- Health Per 5 Sec: 5
- Mana Per 5 Sec: 5
Lulu the Sorceress - Skill Details
Lulu and Pix each fire a piercing bolt dealing 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.7) magic damage, slowing enemies hit by 80% for 1/1.3/1.5/1.8/2 second(s). This slow decays over time.
Cost 40/45/50/55/60 Mana
On Ally Cast: Commands Pix to jump to an ally and then follow and aid their attacks instead of Lulu's for 6 seconds. On arrival, Pix shields them from 60/105/150/195/240 (+0.6) damage for 6 seconds.
On Enemy Cast: Pix deals 180/130/80/280/230 (+0.6) magic damage to target enemy unit. Pix then follows and grants vision of them for 6 seconds.
Cost 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
On Ally Cast: Target ally gains 35% Movement Speed and 20/30/40/50/60 Ability Power for 5 seconds.
On Enemy Cast: Polymorphs an enemy champion for 1.5/1.8/2/2.3/2.5 seconds, disabling their ability to attack or cast spells and reducing their base movement speed by 60.
Cost 65/70/75/80/85 Mana
Lulu enlarges her ally, knocking enemies away from them. For 7 seconds, her ally gains 300/450/600 (+0.5) bonus health and slows nearby enemies by 30/45/60% for 1 seconds.
Cost 150 Mana
Existing Champions Changes
- Rocket Grab now deals 80/135/190/245/300 damage, up from 60/120/180/240/300 damage.
- Rocket Grab now scales from 100% of Ability Power, up from 80%.
- Rocket Grab now costs 110 Mana, down from 140 Mana.
- Now only restores 5/7/9/11/13 health on basic attacks when passive. Amount of health restored doubles when the skill is activated.
- Empower now also increases the damage of his next Leap Strike.
- Grandmaster's Might no longer increases Attack Power and Attack Damage. Now gives an Armor bonus equal to 25/35/45 + 30% of AD and a Magic Resist bonus equal to 25/35/45 + 20% of AP when active.
- Deceive now increases the damage of his next attack within 6 seconds by 140/160/180/200/220%, down from 140/160/180/220/240%.
- Two-Shiv Poison now deals an additional 50/90/130/170/210 magic damage when active, up from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Vorpal Blade now deals 60/100/140/180/220 base damage, down from 60/105/150/195/240.
- Dragon's Descent passive effect now increases Armor and Magic Resist by 10/15/20, down from 15/20/25.
- Fury Fungus - Item Cost: 250 - Click to Consume: Grants 12-22% Attack Speed, based on champion level, and 8% Critical Strike Chance for 4 minutes.
- Mightshroom - Item Cost: 250 - Click to Consume: Grants 140-235 Health, based on champion level, and 10 Attack Damage for 4 minutes.
- Sagely Spores - Item Cost: 250 - Click to Consume: Grants 20-40 Ability Power, based on champion level, and 10% Cooldown Reduction for 4 minutes.
- Maw of Malmortius - Item Cost 3300 - Recipe Cost 925 - Requires Hexdrinker + Pickaxe - +55 Attack Damage +36 Magic Resist UNIQUE Passive: If you would take magic damage that would leave you at less than 30% Health, you first gain a shield that absorbs 400 magic damage for 5 seconds (60 second cooldown). UNIQUE Passive: +1 Attack Damage for every 2.5% of your Maximum Health that is missing.
- The Bloodthirster now gives +12% Life Steal, down from 15%. Now gives +0.2% life steal per kill up to 8%, instead of 0.25% per kill up to 10%. Now only half of the stacks are lost upon death instead of all of them.
- Vampiric Scepter now gives 10% Life Steal, down from 12%.
- Wriggle's Lantern now gives 12% Life Steal, down from 15%.